Strip-Out (Soft Strip) is the process of removing all non-structural elements inside and outside of a building to facilitate demolition, refurbishment or re-modelling works. Strip-Out works can either be undertaken by Unbuilders as a standalone project or as part of a package of overall works for a property. Strip-Out works can include the following activities:
• Removal of Fixtures and Fittings
• Removal of Internal Walls
• Removal of Internal Ceilings
• Removal of Temporary Structures
• Removal of Mechanical and Electrical components
• Removal of Stock and Furniture
• Removal of Flooring, including Raised Access Flooring
Unbuilders recycles as much of the waste as possible to minimise the volume of strip-out waste going to landfill. Our team has technical expertise and experience in the Strip-Out of buildings, working on projects of all values from small, complex projects to large extensive projects of high-rise properties.
Regardless of project size, Unbuilders is committed to meeting our clients work programme and budget on all projects.